We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong or the Personal Data Protection law (Law No. 8/2005) in Macau, as applicable in your jurisdiction.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us through whatever means unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
In general, you may browse the Website without providing any personal data. We may collect your personal data, including your name and email address when you submit your enquiry or sign up to receive TapTab.io newsletters or subscription through the Website.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We may also collect the personal data, including your name and email address as stipulated in the respective forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) when you submit the same to us.
Personal data may also be collected from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. You understand and confirm that your provision of personal data is done voluntarily.
By submitting the personal data whether through the Website or other means, you warrant and confirm that you have the proper authorization to make the submissions, and all the information submitted is real and correct.
If you are under 18 years of age, you shall consult and obtain consent from your parents / legal guardians to submit your personal data before so doing. By submission of your personal data, you have signified that you have obtained such consent from your parents / legal guardians.
Purpose of collection
We (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to reply to the enquiries raised by you;
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes or needs;
- with your consent, to contact you about TapTab.io offers and sending you newsletters, marketing promotion materials in relation to TapTab.io services and/or applications, and information regarding our activities, announcement, campaigns, events and survey relating to our services and applications;
- to provide our services and applications to you;
- to contact you, to solicit further information and/or to provide you with the services as stipulated in and in accordance with the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for the purposes specified in the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any purposes directly related to the above, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Unless otherwise indicated, your submission of the personal data shall be deemed as your authorization to us, our subsidiaries, associated companies, service providers and / or agents for collecting, processing and using your personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
Use of personal data
Unless you indicated otherwise, the personal data provided will be used by TapTab.io (by beNovelty Limited) only.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we will not share your personal data to others for their use of the personal data in direct marketing (save for sharing your personal data to our service providers / agents for direct marketing on our behalf) unless a written consent is obtained from you.
TapTab.io (by beNovelty Limited) will endeavour to ensure that your personal data are being protected from any unauthorized or accidental access, process or clearance. beNovelty Limited will comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong) or the Personal Data Protection law (Law No. 8/2005) in Macau in processing your personal data.
If you do not wish to receive further promotional offers, newsletter or news from us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party sites
Access to information
You have the right to request access to and correct your personal data retained by the us. You may make written request to us at email@example.com. We reserve the rights to charge you reasonable administrative costs.
Updates to this policy